Need Immediate Assistance?
Our team is ready to help.
1 Boar's Head Pointe, Suite 108 Charlottesville, VA 22903
How We Serve
In-Home Caregiver Services
In addition to personal care and companionship services, Trove provides care management support to alleviate additional administrative tasks from the shoulders of a client, their family, or a close friend. Our caregivers, care managers, and administrators strive to enrich each and every life we touch, so all concierge services come built into each client’s hourly rate.
Personal care services
- Ambulation and Transfer Support
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming Aid
- Continence Management
- Exercise and Range of Motion Guidance
- Feeding Assistance
- Personal Hygiene Care
- Administrative Assistance
- Bill Pay
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Pet Care
- Transportation & Errand Support
Care management services
- Acute Care Advocacy
- Appointment and Procedure Support
- Healthcare Service Coordination
- Long-Term Care Insurance Guidance
- Medication Management
- Medical Device Procurement
In-home elderly care services
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Hospital-to-Home Discharge Care
- Respite Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Total Care
Care management tool
team and remain connected regarding client updates from anywhere. The Family Room empowers clients and families with convenience and ease to:
- Monitor care schedules. Stay apprised of scheduled care hours each week.
- See the care team. Learn which caregivers and care managers are being introduced to the client and view pictures of their faces in advance of their arrival.
- Review daily care logs. Read transcripts and listen to audio recordings about caregiver interactions with the client in real-time.
- Keep VIPs Informed. Authorize access to notes about the client’s care for family members, close friends, POAs, or other care professionals who need to stay in touch.
- Arrange Payment. Review invoices, update payor information, divide biweekly bills between family and the LTC insurer, and enable autopay.
Scheduling with Trove
Our Brand Promises
Trove understands that championing care for yourself, or someone you love, can be daunting alone. Our uncompromising selectivity, industry-leading wages, and dedication to retention encourage clients and their families to rely upon Trove for tailored support that exceeds expectations and fosters lasting bonds.
We deliver comfort and confidence.
By paying the highest wages in Charlottesville, we draw and retain the brightest caregivers in the area. Our dedication to paying more for quality talent creates peace-of-mind for our clients, knowing we always have a full stable of great caregivers to deliver our value proposition. Our recruitment process was constructed by an industrial organizational psychologist to vet each caregiver’s motivational fit, integrity, problem-solving abilities, communication skills, positive attitude, and emotional intelligence to determine compatibility with our clients.
We hire carefully.
Prior to employment, in tandem with our proprietary recruitment screening, each Trove employee must pass a criminal background check, DMV check, sexual misconduct search, and employment history confirmation. Employees are also required to provide proof of their credentials, certifications, and active auto insurance policy, and must comply with randomized drug testing.
We plan with you.
Our care relationship begins with a complimentary in-home consultation conducted by one of our registered nurses. Our registered nurses can help address any pressing questions and may even pose and answer questions you might not know you had. These conversations are designed to build comfort and trust in Trove’s care model before any agreements are signed. If you elect to employ our services, our registered nurse will design a plan of care customized to the specialized needs, medical history, and personal preferences of the client to ensure safe and competent service.
We secure your privacy.
Trove is licensed by the Virginia Department of Health and maintains professional and general liability coverage above and beyond state-mandated requirements. In order to provide a continuous standard of care commensurate with our mission, we partner with the highest quality companies in technology, education, and communication to bring the very best care and security to our clients and their families.